Monday, December 7, 2015

Boho & Burgundy

Hello!

It's the middle of December and it's still so warm here! I'm loving these comfortable maxi dresses! They are the perfect transition look that you can complete with sandals and even a light cardigan if its a little chilly outside.

I completed this look with some bohemian accents. I love switching up the styles I wear to match the mood I'm in. I added this chunky statement necklace, gladiator sandals, and hat on this particular day. However, the best thing about maxi dresses is how versatile they are. You can wear them formally or casually, and style them in almost any season!





Dress: H & M // Hat // Gladiator Sandals // Similar Necklaces

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful cheap womens party dresses and sandals. It was an superb one and fabulous. Looking so pretty. I think this one will be favorite to everyone. Really worthy and fashionable too.Excellent. Really a stunning one, appreciable.

    ReplyDelete