Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Shades of Blue

 Hello, Tuesday! 

Last week was beyond hectic with my first week back to school and my TA job, but I think I'm starting to get a hang of the new schedule. One thing I realized, however, is I'm definitely more of a Monday person. How weird is that? I have so much more motivation and positive energy for the week ahead in the beginning of the week. Once I reach Tuesday and Wednesday... it's all about making it to the weekend. ;)

I wore this look for a surprise party for a wonderful friend this weekend. I was actually able to keep the surprise given that I see her every single day! This look features one of my all time favorite combinations. For this outfit, I mixed a formal high-low top with some comfy distressed jeans. I accessorized with a statement necklace, black pumps, and a neutral bag. If I wanted a pop of color instead, I would have added a more spunky, bright, and loud purse! Today, however, I was loving the beauty of neutrals. I think the best thing about this look is how put together you can look with a minimal number of items. 

Perfect for when your life becomes surprisingly hectic, am I right?









XOXO,
Ari

4 comments: