Friday, June 19, 2015

Florals in the Vineyard

It's Fridayyyy! 
I'm looking forward to taking it easy this weekend at home because I've been traveling so much lately. We just got back from Vegas and are already planning a camping trip! 

Anyways, I wore this outfit to a vineyard in Northern New Mexico where I did a wine tasting. I complemented a bright and floral skirt with a bright bag and neutrals. I can see this skirt being easily dressed up or down. These wedges are my favorite because they're so comfortable and cute! Also, I put this hat on literally every thing I wear (obsessed). Wine is my favorite beverage so I was extremely excited about doing a tasting and learning about various types of local wines. This specific vineyard was huge and gorgeous! The owner told us that there were 180 species of roses on the grounds. It felt like a dream..












Top // Skirt is from a little boutique in Rome (Similar) // Wedges // Hat is from Venice // Purse is Chanel // Sunglasses

Have you ever been to a Vineyard? Do tell!

XO,
Kriti

No comments:

Post a Comment